Services to keep you safe and well at home.
At Enrich Living Services, we offer a wide range of premium care and support services to support you living at home longer.
Our highly trained and friendly staff have a proven track record of delivering flexible and personalised services to meet your care needs.
We listen to your needs and tailor our services to help you meet them. You are empowered to live your life the way you want to, while we take care of the things that have become more difficult.
But at Enrich Living Services, we don’t just think about care services, we also consider the services you need to live well at home.
Are you interested in learning more?
Professional assistance but personalised to suit your specific needs. This includes, showering, dressing, toileting, personal hygiene and grooming, mobility and assistance to eat.
Support when you need a break from your important care duties. We can provide companionship and care while you get some respite from your regular caregiving duties.
This includes weekly activities, and day trip excursions, which are beneficial to not only your mental health but create new friendships and hobbies. We even have a special program to help you do this!
Help to treat and monitor any medical conditions at home. This could include wound care and management, medication prompting, or other clinical assistance you require.
Those tasks around your home and garden that have become more difficult to manage. Things like cleaning, washing, ironing, meal preparation, gardening, lawn-mowing and other tasks.
And that’s not all!
We offer a wide range of services for you to access through your Home Care Package, delivered by an expert team local to you.
What is Excluded?
- General home services that were never, or are generally not completed independently prior to age-related functional decline, including home repairs/maintenance/specialist cleaning performed by a tradesperson or other licensed professional.
- Food (except as part of enteral feeding requirements or items listed under food for special medical purposes as per the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – Standard 2.9.5).
- Home insurance
- Water, sewage, gas and electricity costs
- Private transport related costs including vehicle registration, vehicle repairs, vehicle insurance and petrol
- Local transit costs of public bus, ferry or train fares
- Funeral plans / insurance costs
- Pet care and associated costs such as pet food; registration; taxidermy, cremation
- Internet and telephone costs, exceptions include:
- Care recipients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness (as identified in a care recipient’s ACAT assessment) can use Home Care Package funds for the ongoing monthly charges to ensure connection with service providers
- Care recipients who require the internet or landline to support delivery of medication management, remote monitoring service or delivery of an included service on the phone can use Home Care Package funds to set-up telecommunications connections (e.g., to get internet connected)
- Beauty therapy (e.g., manicures) and hairdressing
- Cost of entertainment activities, such as club memberships and tickets to sporting events
- Travel and accommodation for holidays
- Supplies to participate in any activity, e.g. gardening or craft
- Using Home Care Package funds to pay for solicitors or accountants for maintaining care recipients’ personal affairs
- Funeral costs and funeral plans
- Gym or pool memberships/access costs when not prescribed for aged-related functional decline and monitored by health professional operating within their scope of practice.
And that’s not all we offer! Want to discuss a personalised and flexible plan that’s right for you? Call us now!
Want a bit more information before you make your decision?